Our Gym(box) is an open space with some great tools to improve your fitness, kettlebells, medicine balls, bumper weights and bars, rowers along with some other things. It does not have lots of machines or mirrors. it is simple space. To GROW STRONGER.
I feel like a great description of what I do is.. I am a fitness coach! I LOVE helping other achieve a new level of fitness for them.
Strength, Stamina, Endurance, Flexability, Agility, Power, speed, Cardio.

Or are you stuck and need to just get healthy! It is your journey. Your work.. but if you want help getting there I would love to help take the steps to achieve your goals.

CONTACT ME: norsemenathletics@gmail.com 952-353-7092

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday 2/14/10 Happy Love Day



REST DAY!  
Happy LOVE day!  
enjoy the day, celebrate the people that you love. 
OH AND DON'T FORGET YOUR BURPEES! 
45

 


No comments:

Post a Comment